According to Fox News, this is the “Terrorist Fist Bump.” OMG Someone Call Fox News!
- Believe Me
- That’s A Lot Of Malarkey
- Cause Y’all is Smart
- Imagined False History
- Running Lying Man….
- An Independent Chair
- The Right Way And The Wrong Way
- Lies, Dam Lies, and Trump Lies
- “Release the Hounds” Alt-Right
- The Dog Whistle
- ALL IN THE BUSH WORLD IS GRUMPY BECAUSE LITTLE JEBBY IS UNHAPPY
- Weak minded persons
- A Trump In The Night
- Thirty Things You Don’t Want To Ever Say or Hear
- Ebonics: Enabler of the Century
- Time for Peace
- Questions Snowden may ask while at the Moscow Airport
- Gun Salesman
- Will the real “Do-Nothing” Congress Stand Up….. And Leave.
- How many ways can I say it? (Willard is a fibber)
Diversity of political ideals, coupled with compromise and respect towards political opponents are principles that are vanishing from American Politics. Though there are exceptions, venerable politicians are now being pigeonholed by their political adversaries, and sometimes even their own party, as “moderates,” liberal,” “socialist,” “un-American,” and “not one of us.” Unfounded accusations of “communist”, “Marist”, and “socialist” usually don’t get you political points from mainstream American voters. Yet, far-reaching discourse from ideologues has thrown civility out the skyscraper window, and under the preverbal bus once civility hits the sidewalk of reality. By emulating the “Second Red Scare” of “McCarthyism” with their rendition of a “Third Scare,” they allege politicians, pundits, and anyone else that find disagreeable are “Radical Islamic Fundamentalist” or associated with them. As during McCarthy’s era, a sliver of proof is not necessary.
The fearful moderate remnants who continue to espouse William F. Buckley’s “defining the boundaries of conservatism” are now relegated to the back of the political arena. Regardless of their political affiliation, or views, I admire them for standing up for their belief. And when they had a "Sister Souljah moment" moment, they repudiated extremist in their party, even though it may adversely affect them politically. Which brings me to the purpose of my blog page: To communicate the truth and facts, while exposing the false and distortions of facts promoted by politicians, , their pundits, and news organizations, such as Fox.
Any considerate comments or recommendations you may have will be appreciated. I will respond immediately to respectful comments and recommendations you may have. And, of course, I will include original fun articles in Pappachoppers Blog.
Blogs I Follow
- JESSE KEREMA
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation
- Ramification Photography
- RHF INDIA
- Recent News
- RealClearPolitics - Homepage
- NYT > Politics
- www.politifact.com/blog URL
- Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories
- Piers Morgan
- Anderson Cooper 360
- This Just In
- New Silk Road’s Impact on ASEAN April 24, 2018ASEAN’s Master Plan for Connectivity and China’s New Silk Road have major commonalities. Both envision transport connectivity as a means of bringing countries closer to one another, facilitating better access to trade, investment, tourism and people-to-people exchanges. Similar to the New Silk Road project, the Master Plan for Connectivity calls for a system […]Admin
- New Silk Road’s Impact on ASEAN April 24, 2018