Hello my Republican brethren’s! Pappachoppers is here to help you decide how many commies are in the U.S. Government. Note that I did not say “card-carrying members of the communist party,” because it would sound too much like Joe McCarthy, bless his heart. But we want to stay far away from him, as you understand why. I reviewed your briefing indicating that your members are not adhering to the Republican guidelines signifying the number of commies in the U.S. From what I gather, Allen West is saying there are 80, and Michele Bachmann thinks there are no communist in China, but sees Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood all over the place. Your problem is troubling, but not unredeemable. OK, Brother McCarthy said there are 205 commies in the government. But he didn’t get away with it because that was too many. We can’t say 57, because when he used it, the Democrats figured out the number came from a catsup bottle. Didn’t Chuck Todd say the Soup of the Day at the White House was 15 beans?
- Imagined False History
- Running Lying Man….
- An Independent Chair
- The Right Way And The Wrong Way
- Lies, Dam Lies, and Trump Lies
- “Release the Hounds” Alt-Right
- The Dog Whistle
- ALL IN THE BUSH WORLD IS GRUMPY BECAUSE LITTLE JEBBY IS UNHAPPY
- Weak minded persons
- A Trump In The Night
- Thirty Things You Don’t Want To Ever Say or Hear
- Ebonics: Enabler of the Century
- Time for Peace
- Questions Snowden may ask while at the Moscow Airport
- Gun Salesman
- Will the real “Do-Nothing” Congress Stand Up….. And Leave.
- How many ways can I say it? (Willard is a fibber)
- The Last Feather
- Republican Poster Child
- Definition of Duplicity
Diversity of political ideals, coupled with compromise and respect towards political opponents are principles that are vanishing from American Politics. Though there are exceptions, venerable politicians are now being pigeonholed by their political adversaries, and sometimes even their own party, as “moderates,” liberal,” “socialist,” “un-American,” and “not one of us.” Unfounded accusations of “communist”, “Marist”, and “socialist” usually don’t get you political points from mainstream American voters. Yet, far-reaching discourse from ideologues has thrown civility out the skyscraper window, and under the preverbal bus once civility hits the sidewalk of reality. By emulating the “Second Red Scare” of “McCarthyism” with their rendition of a “Third Scare,” they allege politicians, pundits, and anyone else that find disagreeable are “Radical Islamic Fundamentalist” or associated with them. As during McCarthy’s era, a sliver of proof is not necessary.
The fearful moderate remnants who continue to espouse William F. Buckley’s “defining the boundaries of conservatism” are now relegated to the back of the political arena. Regardless of their political affiliation, or views, I admire them for standing up for their belief. And when they had a "Sister Souljah moment" moment, they repudiated extremist in their party, even though it may adversely affect them politically. Which brings me to the purpose of my blog page: To communicate the truth and facts, while exposing the false and distortions of facts promoted by politicians, , their pundits, and news organizations, such as Fox.
Any considerate comments or recommendations you may have will be appreciated. I will respond immediately to respectful comments and recommendations you may have. And, of course, I will include original fun articles in Pappachoppers Blog.
Blogs I Follow
- Jesse Kerema
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation
- Ramification Photography
- RHF INDIA
- Recent News
- RealClearPolitics - Homepage
- www.politifact.com/blog URL
- POLITICO - TOP Stories
- Piers Morgan
- Anderson Cooper 360
- This Just In
- Why is Saudi Arabia Suddenly so Paranoid? October 20, 2017In the past, Saudi Arabia depended upon its enormous oil wealth and the United States for its security. It used the former to buy friends and pay off enemies and potential enemies. It used the latter to guarantee its survival. With a few exceptions, Saudi Arabia did not involve itself directly in the affairs of […]Admin
- Why is Saudi Arabia Suddenly so Paranoid? October 20, 2017