Willard Mitt Romney has and will continue to revise his position on any and all issue to satisfy his cohorts, supporters, and when it is convenient for him to mislead them. Mitt misrepresents the truth whenever he feels that it is necessary or when the opportunity to sway voters. He will continue to be untruthful regardless of the fact that he is known worldwide as a liar; as, Mitt Romney is without remorse or moral turpitude. Not only does Romney tells falsehoods incessantly, he double and triple down on his lies as if no one is aware of his falsehoods; but he recognizes that people is aware that he is dishonest and his utterances is wayward from authenticity. This deceiver truly does not care if you call him out on his fabrications. Truth be told, Mitt Romney insults the intelligence of others with his dishonesty; which clearly demonstrates that has no respect for anyone, not even himself. It is significant to note that this untruthful person was nominated by the Republican Party to run for the Presidency of the United States. They find his insincerity acceptable and downright refreshing; as being truthful is no longer required
- Believe Me
- That’s A Lot Of Malarkey
- Cause Y’all is Smart
- Imagined False History
- Running Lying Man….
- An Independent Chair
- The Right Way And The Wrong Way
- Lies, Dam Lies, and Trump Lies
- “Release the Hounds” Alt-Right
- The Dog Whistle
- ALL IN THE BUSH WORLD IS GRUMPY BECAUSE LITTLE JEBBY IS UNHAPPY
- Weak minded persons
- A Trump In The Night
- Thirty Things You Don’t Want To Ever Say or Hear
- Ebonics: Enabler of the Century
- Time for Peace
- Questions Snowden may ask while at the Moscow Airport
- Gun Salesman
- Will the real “Do-Nothing” Congress Stand Up….. And Leave.
- How many ways can I say it? (Willard is a fibber)
Diversity of political ideals, coupled with compromise and respect towards political opponents are principles that are vanishing from American Politics. Though there are exceptions, venerable politicians are now being pigeonholed by their political adversaries, and sometimes even their own party, as “moderates,” liberal,” “socialist,” “un-American,” and “not one of us.” Unfounded accusations of “communist”, “Marist”, and “socialist” usually don’t get you political points from mainstream American voters. Yet, far-reaching discourse from ideologues has thrown civility out the skyscraper window, and under the preverbal bus once civility hits the sidewalk of reality. By emulating the “Second Red Scare” of “McCarthyism” with their rendition of a “Third Scare,” they allege politicians, pundits, and anyone else that find disagreeable are “Radical Islamic Fundamentalist” or associated with them. As during McCarthy’s era, a sliver of proof is not necessary.
The fearful moderate remnants who continue to espouse William F. Buckley’s “defining the boundaries of conservatism” are now relegated to the back of the political arena. Regardless of their political affiliation, or views, I admire them for standing up for their belief. And when they had a "Sister Souljah moment" moment, they repudiated extremist in their party, even though it may adversely affect them politically. Which brings me to the purpose of my blog page: To communicate the truth and facts, while exposing the false and distortions of facts promoted by politicians, , their pundits, and news organizations, such as Fox.
Any considerate comments or recommendations you may have will be appreciated. I will respond immediately to respectful comments and recommendations you may have. And, of course, I will include original fun articles in Pappachoppers Blog.
Blogs I Follow
- JESSE KEREMA
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation
- Ramification Photography
- RHF INDIA
- Recent News
- RealClearPolitics - Homepage
- NYT > Politics
- www.politifact.com/blog URL
- POLITICO - TOP Stories
- Piers Morgan
- Anderson Cooper 360
- This Just In
- What if Votes were a Crypto-Currency? January 20, 2018It seems that we live in a world where we do not trust those whom we elect to shape our society. Take a moment and let this sink in. Doesn’t this seem surreal? Given this distrust in the political system, is it any surprise that voter turnaround in elections has been on the decline almost […]Admin
- What if Votes were a Crypto-Currency? January 20, 2018